History of IIRND is registered in January, 2015 as California Public Benefit Nonprofit Corporation
Mission of International Institute for Research and Development –IIRND to promote:
- R&D Services, Research for Developmental Service and, Educational Service.
- Technical publications that disseminate knowledge.
- Conferences and symposia that add value through the first-hand transfer of technical knowledge.
- Lifelong learning, education, development and recognition for individual members, institutional stakeholders and the broader workforce.
- A global network of students, scientists, engineers, practitioners and institutions
- Mutually beneficial government/industry/academic interfaces that provide information for the formation of sound public-policy decisions
The Vision of International Institute for Research and Development –IIRND
- To become the leading global provider and promoter of R&D Programs and Services,
- Superior, responsive, career-oriented educational service
- Supported by exceptional service
- Delivered with integrity and accountability
The Values of International Institute for Research and Development –IIRND Foundation
- Research for Development
- Teamwork and Communication
- Engage our Colleagues
- Accountability and Integrity = Ownership
- Continuous Improvement